Monday, April 2, 2012

March 2012 Guild Meeting

Spring is trying very hard to show up in our little valley. 
Meet Deann Belnap a new member of our quilt guild.

The mystery quilt should be looking something like this.

A few are still keeping up.

Jill told us a wonderful quilt story with the adage..."Let every tub sit on it's own bottom."

The final wool project for next month will look like this.

Jolene taught us some wonderful yo-yo tips!

Round Robins...



SHOW AND SHARE

























1 comment:

  1. Hello! Your quilts are beautiful! I was wondering if you could tell me where I could get the Minnesota panel with the state facts on it that you used in the 2008 Minnesota Shop Hop quilt? I need it and cannot find it anywhere! Please email me at jtrevor20@msn.com
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete