Saturday, January 28, 2017

January 2017 Guild Meeting

Angie shared this thought: "If my body was a car, I would be trading it in for a newer model. I've got bumps, dents, scratches and my headlights are out of focus. My gearbox is seizing up and it takes me hours to reach maximum speed. I overheat for no reason and every time I sneeze, cough or laugh either my radiator leaks or my exhaust backfires!"

Amy M talked about Winter Quiltfest and the classes offered





Cheryl talked about Shop Hop!

Cheryl's notes on the route & discounts

Joan M started Show n Share with this needle-turn beauty

Lisa H's needle-turn


Katie's needle-turn

Shanna G's "My Favorite Things"

Marilyn's lovely guild flower swap

Alice's quilt that is big enough to cover her hubby's toes!

Judy - Navajo Code Talker

Carol's round robin

Joyce talked about the closing social, which will be on 5/9

Lyn's friendship block - due in April

Lisa F's Block of the Month group

Shanna talked about UFQ's - bring your finished friendship projects next month!

Holly shared Tips & Tricks

Nifty label idea

Nearly Insane group!

Jolene shows the next squares

Deb & Alice talk about new Quilts of Valor squares (see end of blog post)

February 4 is National QOV Sew Day!


Emily's Sasquatch quilt for her hairy husband

RuthAnn's "hoard" quilt

Lyn's amazing winter stitching

Carma's flower wall hanging

Colette's Thanksgiving embroidery

Colette's Christmas pillow

Cheryl's yo-yos - 524 small ones and 64 large ones!

Jolene H's monster quilt
Jolene's geometric quilt

Julie M's friendship quilt

Sherry J's yo-yos
 
Angie's delicious cookies! Thank you!!!

New QOV instructions




No comments:

Post a Comment